Hi Jim,

You are exactly right, and just proved my point. I think a lot of
these people begging for Jaws API support have no clue how limited it
really is. You can't adjust the speech rate, volume, pitch, or
anything like that. I don't think you can even interrupt the speech
either. Using Sapi 5 is several times more flexable and uses a lot
less resources than the Jaws API from a technical point-of-view so I'm
not really sure once the facts are known why anyone with any sense
would want Jaws API support.