From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jorge Gonçalves
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2011 11:22 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] topspeed3 impressions

Hi friends.
I was trying the game since yesterday and my impressions are very positive.
The game play is much realistic and fun.
It's really now closer to the efects of a good racing game.
And the new weather conditions and surfaces are very very cool.
I just have one comment:
I think it's approaching to something that would be my dream which is a
racing game with a season mode with points system for example knowing
that there are 7 computer controled players, it would be fun to make a
season going through a lot of tracks and giving points according to the
position in the race for example, 10 for the winner, 8 for the second, 6
for the third etc.
And the funniest would be that we could edit the names of other players
so like that the developpers wouldn't have to worry about that.
It would be fun to have a season mode, with random weather conditions
for each race so we would have to compit in difrent circustances in the
run for title of Top Speed champion.
Maybe it's only a dream but there are a lot of main stream games like
that with a season mode: it would be fun to have one like that for us!
But out of that, i think that the game play is much much better and
thank you very much to those who developed this game!
Cheers,
Jorge

Jorge Gonçalves
jopo...@hotmail.com
Skype: joport3
Twitter: www.twitter.com/goncalvesjorge
Webpage: www.jorgegoncalves.com

Em 13-01-2011 17:28, djc escreveu:
> I have a long list of tracks and vehicles here myself. I went through all
> the vehicles and some of them didn't work any more so I killed the ones
> that don't work and kept all the ones that do work.

> On 1/13/2011 at 12:07 PM Davy Kager wrote:
>
>> Damien,
>>
>> Regarding your Utility Pack, I think Leonard can answer that question
>> better
>> than I.  Regarding your tracks and vehicles, though...  I'd like to
>> include
>> them in my yet to be made repository, so that Top Speed and its tracks
and

>> vehicles can be downloaded from one and the same place.  This repository
>> will probably be not much more than a directory listing, but it should
>> suffice for the time being.  Please let me know if you have any problems
>> with this idea.  Also, if any of the original track and vehicle authors
>> are
>> on this list and have anything against me copying their material, I'd be
>> glad to know about it. ;-)

>>> Regards,