I have a long list of tracks and vehicles here myself. I went through all
the vehicles and some of them didn't work any more so I killed the ones
that don't work and kept all the ones that do work.

On 1/13/2011 at 12:07 PM Davy Kager wrote:

>Damien,
>
>Regarding your Utility Pack, I think Leonard can answer that question
>better
>than I.  Regarding your tracks and vehicles, though...  I'd like to
>include
>them in my yet to be made repository, so that Top Speed and its tracks and

>vehicles can be downloaded from one and the same place.  This repository
>will probably be not much more than a directory listing, but it should
>suffice for the time being.  Please let me know if you have any problems
>with this idea.  Also, if any of the original track and vehicle authors
>are
>on this list and have anything against me copying their material, I'd be
>glad to know about it. ;-)

>>> trick. Replacing "car" with "builtin" leaves only the motorcycles to be

>>> fixed. Replacing "cycle1" with "builtin10", "cycle2" with "builtin11",
>>> and "cycle3" with "builtin3" fixes that.

>are
>>>  I plan on setting up a temporary repository of tracks and vehicles,
>>> until a decent community site gets built.  Please mail me at
>>> da...@playinginthedark.net if you have any really great tracks or
>>> vehicles that I should be including.

For The Best In music Please Listen to the Legend.
http://legend-oldies.com
Please feel free to follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/djc500