"This game will only work correctly on Windows XP. Too bad because I actually like the game so far."

Thanks for that.  Being a gamer yourself, I know
that you appreciate feedback--the good as much as the critical.
Well, if you will help me port it to C.net, I'll take the bull by the horns. There's still lots of work to be done with it, and I know that if we port it, others can work on it too, which of course was the intent.

Ken Downey
President
DreamTechInteractive!
And,