Hi,

Thanks. That's certainly good to know. However, the fact remains, this
still would just be one more piece of software someone would have to
get and install just to acquire XP functionality under Windows 7. It
seams to me in the long term it is better to switch to FMOD or XAudio2
rather than sticking with DirectSound.

Cheers!