Looks like I'm eventually going to get to try this title on Friday
night. I'll be playing with someone who's a massive fan of this
flavour of fighting, so will get my butt handed to me on a plate no
doubt, but I'm looking forwar to it all the same. Don't think I've
ever heard a fighter with quite as many sounds cues to keep track of
all at once lol.

Keep your fingers crossed, I'm gonna need it...
Scott