Hope you have a good time! Let us know how it goes... and don't be afraid to lose. When you haven't played a fighter very many times, it's very normal to have trouble. That arcade playthrough is proof of that. lol. See if your friend'll be nice enough to let you go into training mode for a bit. lol. If you need or want advice and or tips, just write and I'll try and write up a few that'll be helpful for you and any other people trying to start playing.