I agree whole-heartedly. But so far, it's way too early to tell... however, it's looking promising, and if it turns out to be worth my preorder, I am going to be playing for a long time to come. A lot of people think MK Deception was a good game... personally I didn't like it. I went back to playing it a few times after having played SF and tekken for so long... and couldn't pull off a single combo. Not that I didn't remember the combinations... I just couldn't press the buttons slow enough. Even the link combos in SF are pretty fast and require strict timing. Seemed MK deception required you to be as unfluid with your presses as possible. And puzzle kombat? The most obvious ripoff of Super Puzzle Fighter 2 turbo, for anyone who knows what that game is. As one of my friends said, capcom should sew them. lol. And I personally, I'm not inclined to disagree. But let's see what MK 9 brings to the table... and I agree again. I'd rather be a bad MK player than someone who can completely dominate because of the mess the controls and fighting system in general has become.