Hi tom.

It sounds like this project is changing rather vastly from what I originally thought it was, sinse I originally thought you were just expanding the initial pile driver to be easier to use and have career modes and the like.

Obviously this is no longer the case.

While I do see the merrit in something very realistic and tied to a wrestling era, given my somewhat sketchy interest in pro wrestling this actually sounds less appealing to me, ---- sinse sports aren't really my thing (wrestling is one of the few things I was vaguely interested in as a ten year old which I'm not interested in now).

I rather fancied a sort of fantasy wrestling game where you could create your own wrestler, fight against some famous people and bust heads, but I'm afraid something probably as tied to the wrestling world as your talking about actually sounds less my sort of thing.

This isn't to say you shouldn't do it, sinse obviously many people are interested, and I'll certainly give it a try, only that I'm not sure it was what I thought it was.

Beware the Grue!