Hi Tom.

My vote would personally be text only, or self voicing via sapi sinse this would allow for things like creating your own wrestler, adding your own match types etc.

In fact, creating and swapping wrestlers across list to fight in each others' made up federations would probably be more fun for someone like me than being specifically tied to playing any given wrestler, ---- afterall, even if the game had sfx in addition to a textual or sapi interface, people could just include a background music file with any created wrestler.

I can see it now, ross Rainbow man slaughter malone, who's signature move is the brutal painful slaughter of terror, and who comes on to "somewhere over the rainbow" ;D.

Therefore my personal vote goes for either sapi or text with sfx thrown in (actually I'd vote for sapi but I know you want to keep things cross platform).

It just strikes me as a far less restrictive option, pluss given the way community members love making things for games, one which could expand things.

Look at jim's golf game. If it had been a self voicing only affair limited to the worlds actual top golf courses it'd hardly be where it is now.

As it is we have hundreds of golf courses, real ones, made up ones, and even fantasy ones!

Beware the Grue!