That's a rather narrow view sean.

Afterall in suppose someone, ---- like Tom's mum, went blind in this country and asks about arcade style and online games.

who is going to tell her? who does the health service refer her to for support?

the rnib, and all they will inform her of game wise would be azabat, ---- and what will she think?

What would you or I think in a similar situation?

What you have effectively said is that accessible games should only be played by those who take the time and trouble to find them and that we shouldn't make it known to anyone else.

such an atitude is rather ridiculous I think if we want to attract new players and give people the possibility of not falling into the "poor blind" sterriotype you mention.

Beware the grue!