Hi William,

Unfortunately, its not quite that simple. Its hard to poll people on
exactly what they want months in advance, because often times they
don't know themselves exactly what they want/expect out of a possible
new game.  If you give them a list of possible features they'll want
them all. either that or people will make suggestions that are
impractical or difficult to add etc. Either way I'm sure that ssix
months or a year down the road someone will think of something new
they didn't think of during the poll/survey and want it added to the
game as soon as possible. I don't think a poll would really be that
effective.

Besides I think I've given the community too much say and freedom
already. You know the saying, "give them an inch and they'll take a
mile." That fits hear. I felt bad about not being able to complete
Montezuma's Revenge so opened this game up to suggestions, opinions,
and ideas to make up for that loss. Its not something I would have
done otherwise. Once I start truly creating my own games with no
preorders etc hanging over my head I'm going to be a lot less open to
suggestions etc. If I like a suggestion I'll add it, but if not its my
game so I'll reject it. People whill have to understand my main reason
for writing games is not money, but my own entertainment. In the wise
words of Ricky Nelson, "you can't please everyone so you've got to
please yourself."

Cheers!