well to be honest I would like the stuff as it is, we already have to use a sertain ammount of amo for an enemie as it is. I am still having issues with the last platform in l2 the long one to the point I havn't played the game in a bit.
it was ok before the analog systems.
I know its not that much and quite blind but its what we are used to.