Hi Tom.

Personally i'm afraid I'm quite happy with tom, but then again I wasn't unhappy with heather.

As I said before, if we were discussing this a good while back in Mota windows developement, I'd have gone for sapi, sinse imho it makes the game smaller, insures that people can use whatever wrate is comfortable for them, allows use of any good synth a person wants and has access to, and also opens the possibility for things like inputting names on a scoreboard.

However, it seems silly to rejigger things at this stage of developement just for a voice.

to be brutally honest Tom, at the moment what I personally want most from Mota is simply more of the game, more levels, maybe these trophies etc, rather than a digression about speech methods which to me, sinse you've already decided to use a prerecorded synth just seems more time on the project for litle gain.

Myself, I'm afraid I'd just recommend you create the actual game and if people don't like the speech, ----- tough!

As I said, I myself am relatively indifferent to what synth you use provided it is clear and understandable and provided it doesn't take time away from the games' release.

Beware the grue!