Hi Dark,

Thanks. That does help somewhat. That said, though, I don't think
every voice handles speech settings the same. For instance, I set Tom
to 65% in the Windows control panel and it sounded a lot faster than
Daniel. So perhaps that voice is just geared for speed, or it is the
way the voice speaks. Tom doesn't seem to pause between words the same
way another voice does and it sounds faster and more abrupt if that
make sense.