Hi Thomas,
why did you post the E-Mail about your thoughts on the GMA engine twice?
I really did get it twice...
Butlet's think for a moment I was interested in the GMA engine.
How was I supposed to get such info like you told me here when David doesn't say anything about his site. I mean, to whoom he'll give the engine (and how much it is) is his decision after all, but how are you supposed to get such info. According to his site itself, the engine doesn't exist. I know that it exists and I could write him directly asking about it of course, but regardless of price BGT is easier to get at least basic info about it without downloading the trial version...