Exactly. I discuss a lot of the games I would want to create or see created in audio form. I just had a rather wicked thought about that not too long ago, brought on by aving heard some blind gamers complain anytime some new developer tries to introduce a little real challenge to the market. I got to thinking that if some people think MOTA on Easy or even Q9 is too hard (I've heard more actual complaints about the former), then there really ought to be an audio game in the same style as the NES version of Battletoads. Anybody who really had the chance to play that game will know that it was famous, or perhaps infamous would be more accurate, for its difficulty which I need hardly point out was not customizable. I'm quite sure that a few minutes alone with Battletoads would shut up those who think MOTA or Q9 is too hard.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2011 8:47 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] getting a emulator for the blind.

Hi Michael,

Well, sorry but I certainly didn't intend to send the same message
twice. It was an accident.

Anyway, I think one reason David Greenwood doesn't publish much about
his engine is he took it off the market while he upgrades it. I'm not
even sure David Greenwood is still offering licenses for it currently.
In either case I can tell you straight up that BGT is a superior
engine in more ways than one so the sorts of prices David Greenwood
charges for the GMA engine won't cut it considering BGT is much much
cheaper.

The only way to get information about the GMA Engine has always been
to talk to David Greenwood privately. The engine was never offered on
the website, and sales or licenses were done on a person by person
basis. Not sure why he was so secretive about the whole thing, but the
GMA Engine was never exactly publically for sale the way BGT is.

HTH