Hi tom.

Actually I'd forgotten about the patrolling enemies in monti.

I think it might help the game rather than mucking about with targiting on stairs to just have the monsters walk around, it afterall gives the player another challenge, and the chance to use short range but powerful melee weapons, waiting until the monster walks away from you then creeping up behind.

Beware the grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2011 6:50 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mota thoughts

Hi Dark,

About patrolling monsters that's actually a good idea. That was a
feature of Montezuma's Revenge as you would recall and it did change
the game play quite a bit as monsters didn't stick in one place and
then move in for the kill as soon as you appeared. They constantly
moved around and only atacked when you were on the same level as them
and they were in attack range of course. So that might be an idea for
future consideration.

Cheers!