that does sound true bryan, and though it's not quite as pervasive in the Uk those sorts of opinions are around, ----- though I was happy when i did the general Q and A session about Hal at the It training charity where my friend works, that they knew very well about several options for screen readers and anyone who came to them would be allowd to try out the different products for themselves.

With jaws though, I can at least acknolidge that even if! an organization just promotes the use of Jaws, they're at least giving people something that wil satisfy expectations and allow people to do most things they want.

But as with the lady I mentioned, by only! recognizing the existance of Azabat with their aime to provide games for less able players, the Rnib are actually giving people a false idea of audio games generally.

Beware the grue!