To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, November 25, 2011 6:24 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] I'm appauled!

Hi Dark,

Which makes sense. I do realize as the administrator you do have to be
non-biased when writing up descriptions/entries for the games and I
see the problem. Were I in that situation I would have a similar
personal conflict of interest. Its not easy writing up a completely
non-bias entry or description of a game or product you don't
personally enjoy. Still, it can be done.

Back in college I took a marketing'/communications class and one of
the projects we had to do is try and advertise/sell a product we
didn't personally like but were  hired to advertise. Which could
happen in real life, and what I learned from that experience is just
to stick to the facts. Go through flesh out what you feel are the most
important qualities of the products and try and present those the best
you can. For instance, you might say something like this.

"Azabat Games Volume X. Contains Blackjack, Hangman, Target, and
Drafts. This collection of games have been designed for the novice
blind or low vision computer user. No complicated setups or installs.
Just put the cde in the drive and select the game you want to play.
All games are self-voicing and do not need a screen reader or
additional SAPI voices to play. Costs $45 USD."

As you can see that's pretty barebones but I just fleshed out the
essentials, presenting only what needed to be said without adding
unnecessary commentary  that could be positive or negative.

HTH