To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, November 25, 2011 6:28 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] I'm appalled!

I think the problem is that there's just too many elderly people at the top
of these organizations and thus need to be kicked out in order to make way
for everybody else because only 1 group or a very small number of groups and
interests are covered. Not that they would have you believe that, but the
evidence speaks for itself.