----- Original Message -----
From: "Christopher Bartlett" <themusicalbre...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 03, 2011 5:48 PM

Info found by another player whose name escapes me at the moment.  The
reputation bug may be limited to items of which you only have one.  So, if
you have 40 rounds of a given ammo type, you can donate for rep, but if you
only have 20 (or 12 shotgun shells) it won't work.  Same same with weapons,
Donate that spare shotgun, but if you've only one pistol, keep it until you
find another.

I am not guaranteeing the accuracy of this report, just passing along
another player's testing result.  Hope it helps you build up that rep and
equipment list so we can purge the world of those unclean so-and-so's.