once the channels system of the radio is up, all would be solved i believe.
we can just switch to a  channel that are not occupied by chat spammers.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Dallas O'Brien" <dallas-obr...@bigpond.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 03, 2011 8:02 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Swamp, version 1.6b update

i must agree. i see no point to making sending radio chatter cost
points. that would be kinda like beeing in the battle field as a
soldier, and beeing charged 5 bucks for every message you sent out! this
is a game where you are a group of survivers, and the way you
communicate to do things is via your radio!
the channels idea seems like a good one to me. perhaps if not freqs,
then just channels.
dallas