Hi Thomas.
There is no need to use the USA games name to release all your games.
I don't suggest hiding that you are the author of the games, but you
can release them under a different name and website as a warning or
even just on dropbox.

Personally I agree with everyone on this topic. Why deny something
that is part of human nature. It is still your own choice to play the
games or not. And adult games are certainly more realistic than some
of the games with violence out there. My main issue with some adult
fiction and reading material out there is that the first thing that
flies out the window (even before the clothes) is a sensible or good
storyline. I do object to that.