Hi Willem,

True enough. I can always offer them up on Sendspace, Dropbox, or some
other delivery method. As I said I'll think about it, but probably
won't release anything of this type until my current projects are
completed.

As for the storyline aspect you are so right about that. One common
problem with adult material be it books, movies, short stories, games,
etc is there usually isn't any well defined plot to go along with the
adult content.Some are, in a word, down right stupid when you get down
to it.

I don't know if you ever listened to the movie "Chasey Saves the
World" but it was so dumb it is pethetic. Basically, some aliens come
down to earth to take it over and Chasey Lain and the other adult film
stars find out they can kill the aliens by screwing them to death.I
suppose in some sick twisted way its funny, but a classic example of a
very stupid and screwball idea just to see people have sex or to have
a reason to have sex.

With my own aif game projects and ideas its an actual game story with
sex thrown in as an added bonus rather than the other way around. Most
adult authors don't start with the story and begin with the sex and go
back and try and figure that into a story. That's why it doesn't fly
and why pornos etc are considered by many to have bad acting, poor
plotlines, and focus only on one thing. They simply go about it from
the wrong direction or angle and never make the story the central
focus of the movie, game, book, etc.

Cheers!