Another suggestion  came into my head as I was reading your email. How about
the ability to create a group of powerful  shields in a dome like structure
and hide in it? This can be overwhelmingly useful for you because you can prepare to cast a spell while your opponent is attempting to incapacitate you. Maybe your opponent should have the same ability to so it levels the playing field.

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2012 12:26 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] game ideas, anyone like it?

Hi Muhammed,

Sure. Illusion is definitely a good way to confuse and distract an
enemy opponent. Plus in some games the illusion itself might be able
to cast spells etc doing some extra damage at the same time as you.

Transfiguration could be effective if, and I do mean if, you have the
ability to change into a more powerful creature. If you can turn into
a dragon, for example, then the dragons armor and fire would make an
incredible weapon against an opponent. Turning into an owl might be a
great disguise but not necessarily an effective weapon in a combat
situation like a dragon would be.