I agree, that is what has stopped me buying a wii fulstop!

there are in fact a hole bunch of low vision games, ---- starting with the castlevania series, not to mention mega man battle network, that would be totally playable from a vision perspective but just have too much radnomly occurring menues and text that I cannot read.

For instance, Though the mega man zero games have a hole bunch of different power ups (over 70 in the game), a ful mission mode and even dialogue scenes where you wander around and talk to different characters, , using a couple of faqs and a game script I was able to play them, sinse everything was the same each time you played, anjd all the gameplay was your stadnard mega man attack enemies which is low vision wise mostly fine.

The later Castlevania games however have just as many items, however they occur entirely at random! so there is no way for me to tell what item I got, just because of stupid textual lables.

Ditto with the game secret of mana on the Snes.

Lack of text access in games really has a lot to answer for, even before you start considdering visual or auditory access to the gameplay elements themselves.

Beware the grue!