From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Charles Rivard
Sent: Saturday, April 21, 2012 3:57 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] the touch screen of i devices - Re: LWorks

I learned it through listening to podcasts and a book from

www.nbp.org

that takes you through learning to use the iPhone step by step.

When I was employed by the state of Oklahoma, they provide their employees
with cell phones, and they are iPhones.  I figured, "Well, other blind
employees for the state are successfully using them, so I'll give it a try."

Through asking, and being shown by, other blind employees, I caught on to
the concepts.  Then, it was just a matter of time, patience, and
perseverance.  Now, I don't want to be without my iPhone.