First of all, I have no idea why the reply went to the wrong place.
Second of all, if you look back a bit in the thread, you'll see a
message where he tells me that before spouting off about apple
products, I should buy one. Sorry, but I don't appreciate being talked
down to like that, especially when it was later pointed out that he
was wrong on the point he made about screen curtains anyway. Then,
when I said I didn't appreciate being talked down to, he said I should
get a life, on list, I might add. So I'll respond the same way, thank
you. But I don't need to be on this list. I get enough messages per
day from other lists as it is.