What on earth are you talking about? This should be sent off list to Trouble, but I'd like to know where he even mentions what you are getting after him about? I see nothing at all wrong in the post you are replying to. Fact is, you, or the flaming you speak of, aren't even mentioned. Also, you replied to a message from Scott, not Trouble. But if you have a problem with someone, may I suggest that you take it up with them privately instead of on the list?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Desiree Oudinot" <turtlepowe...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2012 12:02 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Audio Archery news.

Wow, some people really can't stand to be wrong. Do you honestly think
I care what someone on a list says about me? So I should get a life
because I ask that if I am wrong about something, there are better
ways to say it than to speak to someone as if they're 5 years old? I
think it's you who needs to get a life, buddy, and your cute little
pen name, Trouble, is exactly what you sound like.