Hmm. I'll have to try it. I have beaten it with just the deck gun, so now, I'll see if I can beat it with torpedoes only.

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2012 1:38 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] lone wolf mission 7 - Re: games we always come backtoo?

Hi Charles,

Oh, you can kill everything with torpedoes you just need to plan your
attack better. For example, I usually give the fleet a really good
ping with the active sonar to scare the ships into breaking formation
and then its possible to torpedo the cargo ships, oil tankers, etc as
soon as the hospital ships move out of the way. As long as you can
break up the formation there will be openings to stick some torpedoes
into the target ships.

Yes, the deck gun is your ship sinker in mission 7.  I always seem to
torpedo hospital ships that I would usually shoot beyond.