Hi Michael.

By ouija board, do you mean the spiritualist serimony with a glass intended for contacting spirits of the dead? I wouldn't describe a ouija board as exactly a ggame, nor something that really should be attempted by a computer program, indeed if I were inclined to use such a thing I think I'd prefer to do such things in person, or better still locate someone I trusted to perform whatever ceremony, sinse whether you considder spiritualism religious or psychological, either way it's deeply personal.

There is also a pretty large industry wrapped up with it, often based around taking money off people too, so be carefull about buying equipment or paying for others' services, ---- indeed I'll confess myself that while as a good scheptic I would not automatically dismiss any and all spiritualist beliefs as bogus, the high proportion of fakers in this field is quite worrying, and though I'm fairly agnostic on the idea of life after death, ghosts etc, taking advantage of people's beliefs for money is a practice as old as religion itself, and spiritualism, particularly sinse there are no established texts, rituals or regulations is pretty prone to this.

Beware the grue!