Hi Tom.

As I said, I'm pretty agnostic on the hole spirits issue. I have no knolidge either way, and I'm already far too familiar with the fact that scientific theory is pretty much based on a set of opinions like anything else humans create. So while I wouldn't discount people's experiences of spirits, I'm not completely certain as to their truth either, indeed I feel the same way about the possibility of life after death generally, I'll find out when I get there, ---- or not!

however, I do find it a little worrying that ouija boards are markited fairly lightly, sinse it does strike me as a serious issue, and whatever you believe about the actual existance of spirits, it is true that throughout history it's an area where a lot of people have made money out of fooling others, ---- indeed Harry hooduni and Arthur conan doyle were quite instrumental in exposing a few extremely wealthy mediums who were using magnets, string and various other measures to simulate contact with spirits.

That's why I'd always advise someone to be pretty carefull with this, and I'm not exactly sure of ouiji boards being simply markited like any other harmless board game.

Beware the Grue!