Hi Phil,

Lol! That would be sort of funny. Adlibbing that way could render some
pretty interesting results. The only problem with that approach is
that a Ouija Board is suppose to answer questions posed by the person
playing the game.

Perhaps a better way to do it would be to have a list of questions to
select from such as age, name, male/female, etc and have it select
from a random list of responces like this.

Q: /What is your name?