Hi Shaun,

Oh, I think it will be at least 10 years before we see the end of
32-bit. Most apps and PCs out there are still 32-bit and it will take
years for that technology to be replaced by newer 64-bit apps and
hardware. Just look how long it took to go from 16-bit to 32-bit
before 16-bit apps were dropped.

As I recall the first Windows operating system to be compiled for a
32-bit system was Windows 95 OS2 which was released in like 96. The
original Windows 95 was actually still 16-bit and it was the second
release where Microsoft actually completely converted to 32-bit. The
first Windows 64-bit versions of Vista came out in 2007 which was a
full 11 years later, and to this day Microsoft is still selling both a
32-bit and a 64-bit version of Windows 7. Bottom line, 32-bit will be
available for quite a bit longer as we are just now seeing 16-bit
support being totally phased out,and it has been about 16 years  since
Microsoft went fully 32-bit. So I doubt they will go full 64-bit until
10 or maybe 15 years from now when we have 128 -bit computers. :D