Hi Dark,
That's true. It does add to the challenge. It has been several years
since I played the BopIt game, so maybe I just need to go back and try
again. As for Light Cars, that was always my favorite game that they
did, because, as I said, I always enjoyed the sounds of the cars and
the challenge of trying to get a higher level than I did last time,
and the fact that each car has its own set of advantages and
drawbacks. For being an arcade-style game, it's actually quite good. I
tend to play games that require fast reflexes and lots of action, so
that's another reason I really enjoy that particular game.