To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2012 7:15 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] light game query

Hi Dark,

In deed. Audio Berzerk would be cool. Although, I have a few arcade
ideas that would be better as an example of the genre.

For example, one game I'd like to create is Star Wars: Death Star
Mission. That was a simple arcade game based on the final battle in
New Hope when Luke Skywalker flew his X-Wing into the Death Star and
blew it up. Its a simple enough concept, but with realistic Star Wars
music and sounds we could make a kick ass game out of it.

For one thing we could design it more as an X-Wing flight sim with 3d
mechanics and some realistic physics to improve upon the original
game. The only worry here is the copyright issues. However, it is a
good idea all things considered.

As for the Montezuma's Revenge remake from retro remakes I've got it
on one of my backup drives. If you want it I'll Sendspace a copy to
you. It is actually pretty decent, and I've considered asking the
author if I could use his music and sounds in a project of my own. It
has pretty cool background music and sounds and I've been told the
graphics are decent as well.

Cheers!