Hi Raul.

That wouldn't surprise me, sinse synaesthesia and coloured hearing are well known anyway. My only problem with tying colours to sounds in game indeed is quite often the colours used for the sounds are not the same as the colours the sounds have in my brain, for example in alien outback those red ships aren't red, they're light blue to me, and those yellow ships are a darker, purple blue :D.

Myself, while I appreciate people find colours to have less meaning, I would suggest that in a tetris type of game like change reaction colours might actually be workable as they would be closer to the many mainstream tetris style games that used matching of coloured blocks such as columns, Dr. Marrio, Wario's woods, mean bean machine, tetris attack, kirby's ghost trap and doubtless about a hundred others :D.

Beware the grue!

dark.