agreed. work gos in, and to have your stuff pirated isn't good.
how ever, in the IOS / mac worlds, its much harder to hack / crack things. not
impossible, but more trouble then its really worth for most hackers.

also, on the subject of demos, yes, there is the facter to considder about
people not wanting to throw money at something without seeing it first, but
there is another facter of demos. its a way of selling. i might not be
interested in something, outright, but cause i can grab a demo, and see what
its all about, suddenly, i think to myself, yes! i want this!  and instantly go
pay for it.
so thats just another thing to keep in mind. demos aren't just a way to test a
game, but a way to actually sell them to people who otherwise might not try it
if its going to cost money just for curiosity.
looking forwards to your games hopefully coming to IOS, or at least some. for
example, some of the more amazing things you could do with a touch screen you
simply can't do with a keyboard, such as bowling.

aim your ball down the lane, exactly at the angle you want to try get them pins
that are still standing! that could be mind blowing, and i would instantly buy
that! .. hint hint. ahaha

regards:
dallas