For anyone playing these, do you know how to access the settings in any game other than Kingdoms, if it's possible at all? I looked up how to set a storm8 ID and it says to click the tiny cog icon, but I don't see a link anywhere that takes me to a settings tab. There's one up near my character name on the homepage, but voiceover won't focus on it long enough for it to be clicked on.

I got my ID set up in Kingdoms, if anyone wants to add me it's bladestorm360. I'm hoping I can get into the settings on the other games and link them up as well so I don't have to spread my codes around everywhere, would make life a lot simpler.