Nicholes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> All,
>     I have just added an enhancement request to bugzilla (#129) for adding
> modular metric extensibility to gmond.  I have also attached a patch file and
> example module to the bug report that add this functionality.  Hopefully you
> will find this enhancement useful and commit it to the ganglia SVN
> repository.  Let me know if you have any questions or issues with the
> patches.
>
> Brad

It's been several weeks since I submitted the patch to add extensibility to
gmond through metrics modules.  I haven't seen much feedback nor have I seen
the code committed to the repository.  Has the community had a chance to review
the extensibility code?  I have also submitted other patches through bugzilla
which I haven't seen any feedback on either.   I also have additional patches
which I would like to see committed to the repository that I believe will
enhance the functionality of Ganglia.  It would be much easier to submit these
new patches if the patches that I have already proposed could be committed.  I
would be happy to commit the patches myself if I were given commit rights.

thanks,
Brad