Hi Carlo,

thanks for your support.
I' ve attached the same logs as last time.

What I' ve done
# ./configure --enable-static-build --disable-shared
--with-libapr=/opt/freeware/bin/apr-1-config
# make && make install
# gmond -V
gmond 3.1.0.1420
# gmond -t > /etc/ganglia/gmond.conf
# gmond -m
Looks okay.
Attached gmond to an Linux gmetad, result seems to be okay.

Sorry, but I' ve no old AIX 5.1 boxes any more.

But I' ve the following non AIX related bug.
On Ganglia 3.0.x it was possible to disable mcast, like this:
udp_send_channel {
  #mcast_join = 239.2.11.71
  host = my_ganglia_host
  port = 8649
}

udp_recv_channel {
  #mcast_join = 239.2.11.71
  port = 8649
  #bind = 239.2.11.71
}

If I try this on Ganglia 3.0.1 and try a telnet localhost 8649 I just receive
the XML-Metadata, but without any data.

In the next days I' ll try to integrate Micheal Perzl AIX patches.

Ulf