On 01/25/2014 08:02 PM, Bernard Li wrote:
> Hi Adrian:
Hi!

> You might want to look into "spoofing"...  it might help with what you're
> doing.
it helps in the sense that i choose the name of package data (e.g data
comes from ups1).
The problem is the destination : i want to have a distinct cluster (a
cluster for upses, one for raid devices, one for switches) so i have to
send data to a gmond that reports nothing else. (no other metrics at
all, just what i send with gmetric)

if i delete all metrics i just get that "no metrics defined"

Thanks!
Adrian