Herbert Voss wrote:
> 
> Garst R. Reese wrote:
> 
> > %%Pages: (atend)
> > blah blah
> > %%Trailer
> > %%Pages: 5
> > I did not find anything with %%BoundingBox (atend) or the like.
> > Note: atend is one word.
> 
> I suppose that this is only possible for standard
> 
> ps-output with no bounding box, which has some other
> problems. but will also think about it until weekend.
> 
> Herbert
While you are hopefully sleeping well and not plagued by Garst
nightmares, I tried some experiments with tonight's CVS + your test
patch and a ps->xpm converter.
It fails with a funny name, but if I rename the file ecg.cmp ->
ecgcmp.ps it renders (sorta). I can also run ps2epsi and render
ecgcmp.epsi.
So, the files are renderable, it is just the name thing that is not
working, except for the (sorta). Some of my images are getting cut off
at either the right or left edge. Sometimes a lot, sometimes just a tiny
bit is missing.
The conversion to xpm is dead slow though.
Also, screen display defaults to Color but my preferences default is
Monochrome.
It's getting there, don't despair.
Thanks,
Garst


Reply via email to