Herbert Voss wrote:
> 
> Garst R. Reese wrote:
> 
> > While you are hopefully sleeping well and not plagued by Garst
> > nightmares, I tried some experiments with tonight's CVS + your test
> 
> :-)
> 
> it works now, send you a patch in my afternoon.
> 
A few remaining problems.
1. The ps view of some images goes way off the page. The setting was
width 100 p%, which I presume means % of page. I changed to settings to
Scale 100 % and all but one came into line. I had to change it to Scale
85%.
2. Some images are clipped in the lyx view, either the left or right
side.
3. My preferences says to display in monochrome, the the graphics
dialogue defaults to color.
4. Another file with 90 1.6cm x 1.6cm images took 10 minutes display,
and each image covered the entire lyx screen. It seems that the height
and width parameters are being completely ignored. With the old-graphics
rendering was very fast and worked perfectly.
Thanks,
Garst, the bearer of bad news.


Reply via email to