Herbert Voss wrote: > > Garst R. Reese wrote: > > > Custom does not work. > > no problem here > > > When I set scale is does not persist over a file close. When I reopen > > the file, custom is checked. > > also no problem after the last patch. > Then I suspect that some patch(es) did not make it to Kayvan's CVS. I just retested and Custom is highlighted when I load the file, I change it to Scale, save, close, reopen and Custom is now highlighted. Garst
- Re: graphix inset Garst R. Reese
- Re: graphix inset Garst R. Reese
- Re: graphix inset Garst R. Reese
- Re: graphix inset Garst R. Reese
- Re: graphix inset Garst R. Reese
- Re: graphix inset Garst R. Reese
- Re: graphix inset Garst R. Reese
- Re: graphix inset Garst R. Reese
- Re: graphix inset Garst R. Reese
