"Kayvan A. Sylvan" wrote:
>
> On Fri, Feb 01, 2002 at 01:54:41PM -0400, Garst R. Reese wrote:
> > Herbert Voss wrote:
> > >
> > > Garst R. Reese wrote:
> > >
> > > > Custom does not work.
> > >
> > > no problem here
> > >
> > > > When I set scale is does not persist over a file close. When I reopen
> > > > the file, custom is checked.
> > >
> > > also no problem after the last patch.
> > >
> > Then I suspect that some patch(es) did not make it to Kayvan's CVS.
>
> The CVS update happens every hour, so I don't think that's the case.
>
I know, but Herbert does not commit directly, so it may not have ever
made to the real CVS.
Thanks, Garst