From: Gatortalk@googlegroups.com on behalf of Buck Shot
Sent: Sun 9/7/2008 12:17 AM
To: Gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: [gatortalk] Re: 23 point game...

Contrary to what all of the publicity said, Miami only started 2 freshmen on
offense and 2 on defense.  They have 14 total listed in their depth chart and 4
of them are redshirt freshmen.  Check out this link to their depth chart if you
would like to.

http://miami.rivals.com/cdepthtext.asp

We have 11 freshmen listed in our two deep and quite frankly most of our
experience is just one year older......... remember last year when we 18
freshmen in our two deep???  We are still a young football team other than our
3 senior on the OL.  Here is our depth chart:

http://florida.rivals.com/cdepthtext.asp

Eddie