--- Gatorrrrrr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> People are finding ways to move the ball on us.
> and that's bad.. very very bad.

They are?!?!  we gave up less than 150 yards for the
WHOLE game!!!  they didn't score a touchdown at all!!!

Yeah, the game was slow... you all were expecting
offensive fireworks and maybe you all bought ito the
"no one can stop Florida's offense" hype, but open
your eyes and look at what really happened... Your
expectations were so high, anything less than 500
yards of offense is a disappointment...

We won the [EMAIL PROTECTED]  game people!!!!  we covered the
spread!!  we did what the bookies said we could do but
maybe not what the media said, but who believe them
anyway?

They didn't move the ball... they had some long
frustrating, dink and dunk passing and 3 yard runs
that amounted to what?  NOTHING!

We won!  Focus on the Vols.

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us