Are you suggesting giving the coaches tasers for the practice field. . . ?

Go Gators!!!!

Ken B. (NYC Gator)

  _____

From: Gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatort...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of ke...@baldwinnc.com
Sent: 06/02/2009 7:53 AM
To: gatortalk googlegroups
Subject: [gatortalk] RE: [gatornews] Today's Gatornews from Miami Herald and
Palm Beach Post

<<Janoris Jenkins fights off Taser >>

<<Gators cornerback Janoris Jenkins Tased>>

<<Florida CB Janoris Jenkins tased>>

I know I am going to burn in hell for these comments - but for some reason
it seems funny today

Will this give Jenkins a big advantage on the field?  Its one thing to get
knocked to the ground and keep on playing - but to get tased and keep on
going - is another level!  Talk about intimidating those WRs ...

Will Jenkins new kick name be "tase"

Will Jenkins be yelling at the WRs - "don't tase me bro!"

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us